Saturday, February 14, 2009

Jumping in


                                                   In front of the Mendenhall Glacier
 
Beach glass and shells

The best finds

"IF IT's NALLEY's ITS GOOD"
Out the road.... gorgeous!
Those are white mountains in the distance.

I'm finally jumping in to the blog-world!  I still can't bring myself to start a Face-book profile. I'm warning you that I won't update this often, but I'll try to learn how to take good (well, at least decent) pictures occasionally and put them on the blog.  Then again, I'll probably just use Mick's pictures.  My inspiration tonight is that I was sitting here, looking at all the great beach glass, shells and rocks we collected yesterday and today, and thinking how I'd love to show someone!  The winter temps have been in the twenties, the sun has been shining and no wind blowing, so it has been perfect weather to get Molly out on the beaches.  So much for house cleaning these past two days.  We live in such a beautiful place that it's hard to stay inside when it finally sunshines!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Sherrie! Congratulations on your new blog! Now two of my favorite people are blogging. :) The old ultrasound picture is awesome - so cool that they still had it on file. You're going to need to post some pictures of your earthly treasures soon (your grandkids). :) We love you guys and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sherrie, congratulations on the new baby!! He is so cute!! It will be great to catch up with you and the Mickster...chk out our blog, Buggista's Blog..Love ya, Paulette

    ReplyDelete